Thursday, June 12, 2008

Knowshon Brings The Noise

I may be the only Ohio State fan that loves the SEC. Every year, it gives us intense games, never-ending displays of freakish talent, plenty of colorful characters (I'm looking at you 'Ol Ball Coach), unparalleled fan passion (read: obsession), hot girls in sundresses; basically, everything we love about college football. And thanks to the one and only Knowshon Moreno, the fire that burns deep within my loins for the SEC has become even hotter.
For the uninformed, Knowshon is a running back for Georgia, and he is very good at what he does. But I really love Knowshon because of his work off the field. First of all, his name is Knowshon Moreno, and if having that name alone isn't enough to get you a scholarship and a starting spot in an SEC backfield, I don't know what will. His face belongs on the All-"Awesome name of a Southern football player that I wish was my name" Mt. Rushmore. (The George Washington spot is still reserved for Ethnic Sands of course.)
But other than his unreal name, Knowshon devotes his time to informing us of the dangers of noise pollution. The link will take you to a two-page research paper about the dangerous effects of noise pollution, an assignment he was given as a result of getting a little too rowdy after celebrating a win. Sit back and enjoy while Knowshon cracks an egg of knowledge on you.

(Semi-serious note: I am in no way trying to insult Knowshon. While his paper does have some spelling and punctuation errors, it is still better than probably 60% of college papers these days. Instead I am insulting the Georgia administration for making him write such a stupid paper and also whoever snitched on him for being a little too loud at 11 PM on a Saturday night.)



Share

No comments: